Han Xin Code barcode matrix has four search patterns (A1-A4) positioned at the edges of barcode. Also the barcode matrix has the alignment patterns (B), which are located inside the matrix and allow to perform the recognition of barcode with various distortions, which might appear as result of imperfection in the process of photographing or the surface irregularity on which the barcode is printed or labeled.
Han Xin Code barcode has special feature - it can store text data from GB18030 encoding (2- and 4-byte symbols) in the most compact way.
General features of Han Xin Code:
- Seven encoding modes:
- Text mode (up to 4350 text characters)
- Byte mode (up to 3261 bytes)
- Numeric mode (up to 7827 numeric characters)
- Common Chinese Characters in Region One mode (up to 2174 GB18030 characters)
- Common Chinese Characters in Region Two mode (up to 2174 GB18030 characters)
- GB18030 2-byte Region mode (up to 1739 GB18030 characters)
- GB18030 4-byte Region mode (up to 1044 GB18030 characters)
- Reed-Solomon error detection and correction (4 levels)
- Extended Channel Interpretation (ECI) protocol allows the output data stream to have different interpretations from that of the default character set
ISO 15415 barcode print quality, built-in in SDK, allows to test Han Xin Code print quality: