Wang Annotations

Questions, comments and suggestions concerning VintaSoft Annotation .NET Plug-in.

Moderator: Alex

rgoodson

Wang Annotations

Post by rgoodson »

Hello,

Does this tool have any support at all for Wang annotations? Is it able to view annotations that were created using the Wang/Kodak Imaging For Windows tool?

Thanks,
Reagan
Alex
Site Admin

Re: Wang Annotations

Post by Alex »

Hello Reagan,

VintaSoftAnnotation.NET Plug-in does not support WANG annotation at the moment, we plan to add support for WANG annotations in next version of library.

Best regards, Alexander
rgoodson

Post by rgoodson »

Great! Do you know when that would be?

Reagan
rgoodson

Post by rgoodson »

Also, what kind of support will it consist of? Will we be able to add new annotations using the Wang format? Will we just be able to view the Wang annotations? If we can only view them, it would be nice to have a means of converting them to XMP (I think that's the format you are currently using) so that users can make modification to those annotations.

Thanks,
Reagan
Alex
Site Admin

Post by Alex »

Hello Reagan,
Great! Do you know when that would be?
WANG annotations will be available in version 4.1, I think in 2 months.
Also, what kind of support will it consist of? Will we be able to add new annotations using the Wang format? Will we just be able to view the Wang annotations? If we can only view them, it would be nice to have a means of converting them to XMP (I think that's the format you are currently using) so that users can make modification to those annotations.
You will be able to view and create WANG annotations.

Best regards, Alexander
rgoodson

Post by rgoodson »

Perfect. Thanks.

Reagan