Questions, comments and suggestions concerning VintaSoft Twain ActiveX.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 12:46 pm
I would like to know if, with ActiveX, you can save acquired (multiple) images to a PDF file instead of multipage tiff.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1590
- Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:21 pm
VintaSoftTwain ActiveX does not support saving of images to PDF documents.
Best regards, Alexander
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:23 am
- Location: Vladivostok
Please give a look at this post - viewtopic.php?f=17&t=659#p2806
Main idea is as follows:
- store as much separate images as you need,
- then use Apache FOP to compile a PDF containing all the images (FOP only needs an XSL tagged document, very similar to an HTML or XML)