What's new in this version:
- Added the ability to use Kodak scanners Dual Stream feature.
- Improved the architecture of classes which give access to scanner capabilities. Now it provides the ability to get full information about capability. Previous architecture was more abstract and didn't allow this.
- Fixed a lot of minor bugs when working with device's capabilities.
- Optimized image acquisition algorithm for better compatibility with HP scanners.
- Fixed bug when getting palette of palette images in Native mode.
- Improved PDF encoder for better compatibility with PDF/A standard.
- Updated TwainAdvanced and TwainCustomUI demos.
- Some minor fixes.