multipage example

Questions, comments and suggestions concerning VintaSoft Twain ActiveX.

Moderator: Alex

coolwolf

multipage example

Post by coolwolf »

Hi,

i need to scan multiple pages by adf, then send them to the server using ftp.

I tried your example. I can scan the page and then upload to ftp.

The problem is:
the user click to the scan button, then all the pages in adf will be scanned and uploaded to ftp.
When i try to call UploadToFtpServer function in PostScan event it gives me error. I think the image is not precessed yet. It needs a little time before scan and upload.
But as you know adf is not waiting :)

Can you give me an example to scan and upload multiple images without user interaction. Just ONE click.

Another question: it is not necessarily but, can i scan multiple pages to one tiff file and then upload this file to ftp?
also one click :)

Thank you very much.
Alex
Site Admin

Re: multipage example

Post by Alex »

Hello,
When i try to call UploadToFtpServer function in PostScan event it gives me error. I think the image is not precessed yet. It needs a little time before scan and upload. But as you know adf is not waiting.
Can you give me an example to scan and upload multiple images without user interaction. Just ONE click.
I think you are using the Acquire method for acquiring images from the scanner.

Try to use the AcquireModal method instead of the Acquire method.
it is not necessarily but, can i scan multiple pages to one tiff file and then upload this file to ftp? also one click
Current version of ActiveX does not have such feature but we will add this feature in next version of ActiveX - I think in one month.

Best regards, Alexander