For doing our task we need:
- Open Visual Studio .NET 2017.
- Create an ASP.NET MVC 5 application project.
- Create a REST service, which is based on Web API 2 controller, for manipulating of files on a server.
- Create a REST service, which is based on Web API 2 controller, for managing of image collection.
- Create a REST service, which is based on Web API 2 controller, for rendering of images and thumbnails.
- Create a default web view.
- Add HTML5 web image viewer and HTML5 web thumbnail viewer to the web view.
- Load images into web image viewers.
Source codes of ASP.NET MVC 5 application for VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK v9.0 can be downloaded from here.