April 23, 2015
Created a brand new VintaSoft Forms Processing .NET Plug-in, which provides the templates recognition, forms alignment and OMR (optical mark recognition). Added the ability to work with interactive PDF forms and digital signatures of PDF document.
April 23, 2015
Extended the list of supported web annotations. Added the ability to transform web annotation by points. Added the ability to change annotation properties using the property grid in Web Annotation Demo.
April 23, 2015
Added the broad support for working with interactive PDF forms: Push button, Text, List Box, Combo Box, Check Box, Radio Button, Signature Field, Barcode Field. Added the ability to sign PDF documents with digital signature and work with signatures.
April 23, 2015
The new plug-in for VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK provides the ability to define a form template, identify a form image from known templates and align it to match its template, recognize optical marks (OMR), text and barcode fields in a form.
September 11, 2014
Added the Royal Mail Mailmark barcode family support in reader and writer. Created the print quality test for PDF417 barcode family. Created the open architecture which allows to define subsets for barcodes. Added several GS1 barcode subsets. GS1Codec updated in compliance with recent GS1 General Specification v14.
April 23, 2014
Added TWAIN v2.3 standard support. Improved work with list of devices and image acquisition cancellation. Added abilities to stop and resume receiving pages from ADF and to manage batch buffer of scanner. Important changes made in the SDK architecture.
VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK - the impressive and easy-to-use image processing library for programming in .NET environment, which provides the abilities to load, view, convert, manage, print, capture from camera and save images of single page or multipage images.
VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK is a core component that can be complemented with the functions of connected Plug-ins in any combination:
Document Template Recognition and
The advantageous combination makes up the bundle named VintaSoft Document Imaging .NET SDK and perfectly suits for usage in digital document imaging workflow and electronic documents circulation systems.
- .NET Imaging SDK for WinForms, WPF and ASP.NET WebForms
- View raster images and PDF documents in scrollable and zoomable image viewer and multi-threaded thumbnail viewer
- Create, load, combine, save and print image and PDF files
- Annotate TIFF, PNG, JPEG images and PDF documents
- Read, add, edit and save image file metadata of all supported formats
- Create PDF and image-only PDF/A files and render them to raster images
- Search, highlight and extract text within a PDF document
- Generate PDF documents with interactive form fields from code
- Recognize text from scanned documents and generate searchable PDFs based on OCR results
- Advanced form template recognition and processing with OMR support
- Convert JPEG, multipage TIFF and other images to PDF document and back
- Compress color document images via advanced PDF MRC (Mixed Raster Content) compression
- Decode and view DICOM medical image files and metadata
- Obtain a list of DirectShow cameras available in the system, manage camera settings and capture images from camera
- Support for over 100 most popular commands for image processing and document image cleanup
- Supported image file formats: BMP, CUR, CRW, CR2, DICOM, DNG, EMF, GIF, ICO, JBIG2, JPEG, JPEG LS, JPEG2000, NEF, NRW, PCX, PDF, PDF/A, PNG, TIFF, WMF
VintaSoft Barcode .NET SDK - the professional .NET barcode reader and barcode generator library for software developer. The barcode component can easily recognize and write 1D & 2D barcodes in digital images and PDF documents.
- .NET Barcode SDK for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET and Silverlight
- Barcode recognition from raster images
- Reads barcodes from image object, image file, image stream or image resources of PDF document
- Identifies recognized barcode type
- Returns the string value of barcode
- Detects the orientation of barcode automatically
- Returns the bounding rectangle of barcode
- Writes barcode to the Image or GraphicsPath
- Generates barcode with specified size and resolution
- Supports ISO/IEC 15415 and 15416 barcode printing quality test
- Supported 1D (linear) barcode types: Code 11, Code 32, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, EAN-8, EAN-13, UCC/EAN-128, GS1-128, Industrial standard 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ISMN, ISSN, Laetus Pharmacode, MSI modified Plessey, Patch code, Plus 2, Plus 5, RSS / GS1 DataBar, Telepen, UPC-A, UPC-E
- Supported postal barcode types: Australian Post, Dutch KIX, Intelligent Mail, Planet, Postnet, Royal Mail (RM4SCC, 4-state Mailmark)
- Supported 2D barcode types: Aztec, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, PDF417, PDF417 Compact, Micro PDF417, Royal Mail 2D Mailmark, QR Code, Micro QR Code
VintaSoft Twain .NET SDK and VintaSoft Twain ActiveX Control - the time-proven scanning components, allowing to control work of flatbed and ADF scanner, digital or web camera, and any other TWAIN compatible device from your program.
- .NET TWAIN SDK for WinForms, WPF and ASP.NET | TWAIN ActiveX Control
- Acquire images from TWAIN scanners and cameras
- Enumerate devices and select necessary one, create custom user interface
- Set up image acquisition parameters (pixel type, resolution, layout etc)
- Scan documents and control work of scanner feeder (ADF)
- Save acquired images to BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF or multipage TIFF files
- Save or add acquired images to PDF or PDF/A documents in .NET and WPF
- Save acquired images directly into SQL database
- Upload acquired images onto HTTP, HTTPS (in .NET) or FTP server
- Supported image pre-processing functions: despeckle, deskew, border detection, blank page detection, rotation
- Examples of use for C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, VB, VC++, Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Foxpro, Gupta SQL, MS Access, IBM Lotus Notes, IBM Object Rexx