July 04, 2016
Created new easy ways to add the barcode SDK into web apps. Greatly improved the recognition of DataMatrix and QR Code, Code 128, EAN, RSS/GS1, Aztec, HanXin and MaxiCode barcodes. Improved the algorithms of error correction and ISO 15415 print quality test.
April 28, 2016
Saving to PDF and PNG files supported. Improved the existing and added some new image processing functions. Added a lot of properties, methods and events, which simplify work with scanner. Improved the algorithm of image acquisition in Memory transfer mode.
February 01, 2016
The new version significantly improves the image acquisition algorithm, it is now fully asynchronous, the algorithm that cancels image scanning and the WPF version of the SDK, adding also a lot of major and minor fixes.
November 18, 2015
Created ASP.NET MVC 4 and HTML 5 web controls to view, annotate and edit images and PDF files in ASP.NET MVC applications. Added the ability to edit images in ASP.NET Web Forms applications. Added the abilities to remove content and obfuscate text in PDF. Created XPS files decoder for WPF. Thumbnail loading in WPF and WinForms viewers accelerated.
November 18, 2015
Added the abilities to remove content, add redaction marks and obfuscate text in PDF document. Added the abilities to pack, create subsets and embed external and standard PDF fonts. Added the ability to view, create and edit PDF portfolio. Added the ability to manage and override the algorithm of PDF content rendering.
April 23, 2015
The new plug-in for VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK provides the ability to define a form template, identify a form image from known templates and align it to match its template, recognize optical marks (OMR), text and barcode fields in a form.
VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK - the impressive and easy-to-use image processing library for programming in .NET environment, which provides the abilities to load, view, convert, manage, print, capture from camera and save images of single page or multipage images.
VintaSoft Imaging .NET SDK is a core component that can be complemented with the functions of connected Plug-ins in any combination:
Document Template Recognition and
The advantageous combination makes up the bundle named VintaSoft Document Imaging .NET SDK and perfectly suits for usage in digital document imaging workflow and electronic documents circulation systems.
- .NET Imaging SDK for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC
- View raster images and PDF documents in scrollable and zoomable image viewer and multi-threaded thumbnail viewer
- Create, load, combine, save and print image and PDF files
- Annotate TIFF, PNG, JPEG images and PDF documents
- Read, add, edit and save image file metadata of all supported formats
- Create PDF and image-only PDF/A files and render them to raster images
- Search, highlight and extract text within a PDF document
- Generate PDF documents with interactive form fields from code
- Recognize text from scanned documents and generate searchable PDFs based on OCR results
- Advanced form template recognition and processing with OMR support
- Convert JPEG, multipage TIFF and other images to PDF document and back
- Compress color document images via advanced PDF MRC (Mixed Raster Content) compression
- Decode and view DICOM medical image files and metadata
- Obtain a list of DirectShow cameras available in the system, manage camera settings and capture images from camera
- Support for over 100 most popular commands for image processing and document image cleanup
- Supported images: BMP, CUR, CRW, CR2, DICOM, DNG, EMF, GIF, ICO, JBIG2, JPEG, JPEG LS, JPEG2000, NEF, NRW, PCX, PDF, PDF/A, PNG, TIFF, XPS, WMF
VintaSoft Barcode .NET SDK - the professional .NET barcode reader and barcode generator library for software developer. The barcode component can easily recognize and write 1D & 2D barcodes in digital images and PDF documents.
- .NET Barcode SDK for WinForms, WPF, ASP.NET and Silverlight
- Barcode recognition from raster images
- Reads barcodes from image object, image file, image stream or image resources of PDF document
- Identifies recognized barcode type
- Returns the string value of barcode
- Detects the orientation of barcode automatically
- Returns the bounding rectangle of barcode
- Writes barcode to the Image or GraphicsPath
- Generates barcode with specified size and resolution
- Supports ISO/IEC 15415 and 15416 barcode printing quality test
- Supported 1D (linear) barcode types: Codabar, Code 11, Code 128, Code 16K, Code 32, Code 39, Code 39 Extended, Code 93, EAN-13, EAN-8, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Family, IATA 2 of 5, Interleaved 2 of 5, ISBN, ISMN, ISSN, ITF-14, JAN-13, JAN-8, Matrix 2 of 5, MSI, OPC, Patch Code, Plus 2, Plus 5, Pharmacode, PZN, RSS Family, SSCC-18, Standard 2 of 5, Telepen, UPCA, UPCE, VICS BOL, VICS SCAC PRO, VIN
- Supported postal barcode types: Australian Post, Deutsche Post Identcode, Deutsche Post Leitcode, DHL AWB, Dutch KIX, FedEx Ground 96, Intelligent Mail, Mailmark 4-State C, Mailmark 4-State L, Planet, Postnet, Royal Mail, Swiss PostParcel
- Supported 2D barcode types: Aztec, Data Matrix, GS1 Data Matrix, Han Xin Code, MaxiCode, PDF417, PDF417 Compact, Micro PDF417, Royal Mail Mailmark CMDM, PPN, QR Code, Micro QR Code, GS1 QR
VintaSoft Twain .NET SDK and VintaSoft Twain ActiveX Control - the time-proven scanning components, allowing to control work of flatbed and ADF scanner, digital or web camera, and any other TWAIN compatible device from your program.
- .NET TWAIN SDK for WinForms, WPF and ASP.NET | TWAIN ActiveX Control
- Acquire images from TWAIN scanners and cameras
- Enumerate devices and select necessary one, create custom user interface
- Set the image acquisition parameters (pixel type, resolution, layout etc)
- Scan documents and control work of scanner feeder (ADF)
- Save acquired images to BMP, JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF or multipage TIFF files
- Save or add acquired images to PDF or PDF/A documents
- Save acquired images directly to disk or into SQL database
- Upload acquired images onto HTTP, HTTPS (in .NET) or FTP server
- Supported image pre-processing functions: blank page detection, invert, rotate, crop, border detection, resize canvas, despeckle, deskew, adjust brightness and contrast